Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hey. The Production was awesome.

I am sure mostly of you guys went to the production. Really sorry, I didn't get to take much pictures. Only 3. =.=" The second one is Mr Chin, I know it is a bit blur. The reason it is blur it is because he saw me taking a picture of him, so I quickly back off. By the way, the burger sucked like hell. I don't know which idiot make it. I think from the canteen gua. XD. Anyway, enjoy with my three pictures. Oh yea, Inbba bought a camera there and Jessie Foo took quite a lot of pictures though. MAYBE they will upload the pictures. There us always a MAYBE and a IF. So, =D.

I took this when Pearlly was putting her make up on.


Simply shot only. XP


XP. Must use Photoshop jor. Maybe it's a bit fake.



Jessie and Pearlly. I think I took this during the ABCD(Remix) time
because it was rather boring.



NO OFFENSE GUYS, BUT I THINK THE PRODUCTION LAST YEAR WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS YEAR'S.


AGREE A NOT, UP TO YOU GUYS. SORRY IF IT IS OFFENSIVE.



Sincerely,


Michael Loo


11.40 pm( Right after prodcution I update those pics jor, see how good to KBSM 2. XP)


13/6/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment