Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Madam Pang's house, it was so fun!



Madam Pang's house was simply amazing. Not her house, but the things that we did. Ei, don't think negative things arh. I arrived there punctually at 11 am, and non of 4 them were there! So I called them, and I sms-ed them. XD. Acted so busy. Haha. So I went there with my Science book, she asked me why am I with my science book. Actually I ask wanna ask her some questions. She smiled. See how RAJIN. XP. Later, Pui Teng arrived and she on her MacBook and transfer songs for her. After that, all of them arrived. While transferring the song to Garage Band, SHIT, the song is wma file. Not mp3 file. SHIT. So, thank god sofia loh brought her own lappie and the maxis broadband. Pheww, luckily. So, we instantly downloaded the wma to mp3 converter. Thank god it worked. Thanks Sofia Loh again. So, we converted the song. And, thank god it worked. So last minute work. Hehe. I have two pics here. See if we look like professionals with MacBooks. Or we look like directors in Hollywood modifying one movie. Teehees. The second one is that Inbba and Pui Teng to shy. Opps, wrong position. Hope you guys don't mind. ^^


Inbba, Sofia Loh, and Pui Teng(hidden)


          The three pro's. Two with MacBook one, with her brains, the other one, GAME.=.=

After that, doing all the hard work, we had our lunch, which is Spaghetti. Madam Pang cooked. Damn nice la her food, but too bad we didn't take picture. Didn't take picture also good geh, so that you all won't get hungry. Hehe. We had our lunch and we chit-chatted and laughed for no reason. One thing, Inbba is a smart girl. And the whole class knows about this, but one shocking thing. This is the first time she is eating 'La-la'. By the way, the spaghetti sauce that was given, was from PRAWN and La-la. So, when Inbba was eating the prawn, she asked me quietly, ' Michael, how do you eat the prawn?' Then I say, 'Back your pardon? Am I in the process of cleaning my ears?'. Then she asked me again. I burst out laughing, and shout out loud, 'INBBA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EAT PRAWNS'. Then everybody laughed like hell. Especially Jessie with her asthmatic (if this word even exist) laugh. I think this is the latest scene in Madam Pang's house. And by

1 comment: