Sunday, May 31, 2009

You guys are so lucky.

Hey guys. Some of our class people, they are like so lucky. Missy V in Aussie, Pearlly in Hong Kong and also Macau. Damn it, I am staying at home. I was supposed to go to Singapore. But we didn't make it. T.T. I honestly miss Hong Kong and Macau very much. But I am going to Hong Kong in July during our one month break. But, it will be friggin' hot there. Stuffy too. But I miss my job, there, buy things for my mum. :) . She will ask me to go to the market or supermarket, wet market, dry market, whatever to buy things for my mum to cook. =D. Anyway, nothing much, if any of you guys are in Hong Kong now, go to Elements, which is in Kowloon-Tsim Sha Tsui. It is an underground shopping mall, when you have billion of nice things to see. But, all branded things geh.

So, enjoy and come back to Malaysia safely.Take care!! =P. By the way, I MISS KBSM 2!! AND OUR SCENES. HAHA!


Sincerely,
Michael Loo
8.53 am(see wake up to early to blog)
1st June 2009(Jessie must be very happy this month because JUNE, JUNE HONG..)HEHE



No comments:

Post a Comment