Wednesday, May 27, 2009

KBSM 2 SCENES - art lesson.

Here are a few of our crazily funny scenes during art lesson we had today. Enjoy =)


SCENE #1
Stanne returns to the art room with his wau example he printed.
Stanne : Presenting, 2009's most beautiful wau by Jimmy Choo.
Class laughs with Mrs Chooi. Stanne shows us his wau.
Mrs Chooi : It's so small. Mines is bigger!
Stanne : But, but, but.
Class interupts and says a line from the choral speaking script.
Stanne : This design is nicer than yours.
Mrs Chooi : This one over here is to show symmetry of diamonds la.
Stanne : Oh.
Class laughs.


SCENE #2
Mrs Chooi asked us to design a wau.
Mrs Chooi : You all can use computer. But, I can detect if you just copy and paste it.
Stanne : Cut and paste also can.
Class laughs.
Stanne : And then click "select as desktop background".
Class laughs.


SCENE #3
Mrs Chooi shows us a few wau examples she printed from the internet.
Mrs Chooi : I know it's a bit small but I couldn't find bigger ones.
Michael : Click "wallpaper" la. Got bigger one.
Mrs Chooi : You all are the IT people. I'm very old fashioned. I'm not good in computers.
Michael : It's ET, not IT.


SCENE #4
Mrs Chooi just finished explaining about how to do the wau.
Mrs Chooi : So, all can do?
Class : Yes.
Mrs Chooi : Can design?
Class : Yes.
Wesley : Teacher, teacher, um, only do one quarter?
Mrs Chooi gives him a sarcastic look, sighs, and then explains what we have to do.

SCENE #5
Mrs Chooi : Michael, you're not suppose to look at the back.
Michael : There, Nicole also.
Nicole turns to face the front.
Mrs Chooi : Where's your teacher? Look infront.
Collin : Look at that bird in the sky!
For those of you who don't know what's so funny about this, the line "Look at that bird in the sky" is a line from the choral speaking script.

SCENE #6
Pui Teng unties her hair.
Stanne : Wah, Pui Teng, so nice hair.
Stanne was being sarcastic.
Pui Teng : I'm tying it back la.
Pui Teng replied him with her typical sarcastic look,

SCENE #7
Stanne : Pui Teng, le ho leng.
It means "you're very pretty" in chinese.
Pui Teng: Harh?
Stanne : Le ho leng, ngo oi lei, ting yat ngo oi lei.
It means "you're very pretty, I want you, tomorrow I want you".
I know my chinese is not good but just bare with it :)
And Stanne was just bullying Pui Teng. We do that to her all the time ;)
This just shows how blurr Pui Teng is. XD

SCENE #8
Inbba and Sofia Loh returns to the art room.
Sofia gave Mrs Chooi a paper.
Mrs Chooi reads it out.
Mrs Chooi : Kindly excuse Inbba and Sofia, they were with me.
Stanne : Wah, so special, with "me" worh.
Mrs Chooi : With me doing the choral speaking script.
For those of you who don't understand or think I'm really weird to write this out, the "me" is Mr Louis. And actually if you were here to experience it, it's really funny ;)

SCENE #9
Mrs Chooi was talking about parents evening.
Mrs Chooi : When your father or mother come, I will show them your book. Then, they can see what you all have done during art lesson.
Stanne : Nevermind la. My father not coming.
Class laughs.
Someone : Too bad.
Well, that's all for now people. Hope you guys understand it =)

PEARLLY :)
angels on the moon, 9:07:11

2 comments: