Sunday, May 31, 2009

HOLIDAYSSS..SUCK..=.="

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YEAH. AS JESSIE SAY, PRODUCTION IS AROUND THE CORNER. SO I GUESS WE ARE ACTUALLY WORKING QUITE 'HARD' ON PRODUCTION. VERY RAJIN. XD. Right..
Well, holidays literally and obviously sucks for me, and I think also for some of them in the classroom, because we are in love with our people. Not that love la, but they just make us laugh, and make us from sad until smile. Anyway, one week hols, no KBSM 2 scenes. Haih, I honeslty miss them. Our KBSM 2 mission is to make teachers angry. Well, we achieve the mission everyday, and every single minute. But, the school mission, 'A United World at Peace Through Education' doesn't apply for us. As you see, on those KBSM 2 scenes, missing it for one whole week, like loosing our family, damn sad right? You guys might think, 'Eeee, don't go and friend with these KBSM 2 people, they all sure mental one, hate hols, love their class'. But I can proudly tell you guys, 'NO, WE ARE NOT MENTAL, NOT IDIOTS EITHER'. As I mention above, we are like a family. I, will stop syaing, 'STAND, GOOD MORNING BLA BLA BLA'. After one week of no yelling, sure when the school reopens, got salt throat geh. HAHA...

ENJOY!! =D. COMMENT ON OUR BLOG GUYS...

Sincerely,
Michael Loo
31/05/2009
9.35 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment