Friday, May 29, 2009

Going to Madam Pang's house on Tuesday. Wonder. O.o

   As you know, only for KBSM 2, we are going to our mummy(Madam Pang) house. I wonder how does it look like. =D.  Actually it is like that, our production, the song is not accepted. ASS. Our song is from ABBA-Voulez Vouz. It is 4.30 minutes but the school only limited until 3 minutes. I already told you guys earlier, tak mau dengar. So, after yesterday's incident, the full rehearsal,they realised that the song is four minutes something and the costume tak sesuai.=.=". And Inbba did so much hardwork for the production, and no one appreciated it. I believe KBSM 2 did.=P. Then, today after the first time practice for during the one hour, I asked Madam Pang if it is possible if we come back to school to edit my song, because I am so not bringing my MacBook to school. So she said, we need an official letter for that. Then, later Inbba, Pui Teng, and almost the whole class, came and suggested whether if we can go to Jusco. Because got free Wi-Fi there. Because her house has no Internet. =.=". We don't need the internet anyway. So, we say all crap, re2 la, Wesley say he level 4 la, stanne level 8 la and all those crap. I laughed like hell. You may think I am mental, but you should see their expression. Damn funny la.Then, we was thinking where's her house. Ipoh so big, where worh? Then, we say wait in Jusco. 9 o'clock. WHERE GOT JUSCO OPEN SO EARLY?Haiyoh. So she told her where's her house. Behind some where. Secret can't tell. X]. She first ask to wait in JJ and she come and fetch us. Then I say, Madam Pang, I've got my laptop with me, can we go to her house straight away? She say, Ok la. Go to my house straight away. And, one unexpected thing, SHE IS COOKING LUNCH FOR US ALSO. WTF?SUCH A FREAKING GOOD TEACHER.=D.No wonder the Form 5's say she is so kind. I disagreed last time. Sorry.Hehe. Now I agree. Should I take picture? Crap, I'm being so mean. Maybe I will take pic la. depends on mood. =D.

With this case I want to vote the top 8 teachers according to me.
1) Ms Nurull
2)Madam Pang
3)Ms Tee
4)Mr Wong
5)Mr Meor
6)Mr Chin(sometimes only. Also depend on mood geh)
7)Mr Prakash
8)Mr Alvin(he made me lost weight. =D. Thank you very much)

ENJOY.   =]

Sincerely,
Michael Loo
29 May 2009
6.31 pm



2 comments:

  1. WTF! YOU BETRAYAL! MR PRAKASH SHOULDN'T BE ON THAT LIST ALRIGHT! WHO AGREES? JESSIE FOO!!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!!!!=D. He treats me good. Hehe.
    MICHAEL LOO AGREES

    ReplyDelete