Thursday, May 28, 2009

An Idiotic Gay person :)

HELLO PEOPLE! I'm back with my most amazingly awesome true story. Presenting you .... J! True KBSM 2 stories :)
Today, I am gonna blog about "someone" who's really gay. Lets call this someone John Doe.

It was a lovely day on a Tuesday afternoon. Everyone in class went crazy, as usual. It was during one class which we all dislike. John Doe is a funny person, full of funny plus sarcastic jokes. John Doe is also very kind and understand plus John Doe gives good advices. We all like John Doe for that. But.. John Doe is also VERY ULTRA SUPER mean on the other hand. John Doe is also quite sensitive and has a super HOT FLUSH. That completely destroyed John Doe goodness in him/herself.
It was a good day and John Doe was in a good mood, I suppose. We were all talking and laughing. Nearing the end of the 50 minutes moment, John Doe asked us to help him/her with something. We all agreed but John Doe doesn't allow me to help. John Doe said "Uh.. except for Jessie.. I need people to help me with "something" " Then I asked "Why?" John Doe answered meanly "I don't want you to be there as I don't wanna see your face." I was like "Oh.. Okay?" Then John Doe asked the WHOLE class except me.. John Doe was like "Pearlly?.. Emily?.. Michael?... Ryan?.. Wesley..?(etc.)" Then when it was my turn, John Doe said "Jessie.. NO!" I didn't even get to answer. My point is.....

WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IN GOD'S NAME IS MY FREEDOM OF CHOICE??? YOU KNOW, I NEARLY WANNA GO UP THERE AND ASKED JOHN DOE "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN??? DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?????? NEGLECTING ME ALL THE TIME!! AM I YOUR FREAKING FUCKING DOG????" I know John Doe hates me sooooo much.. I obviously don't hate John Doe because he/she has been kinda nice to me outside the walls of KBSM 2. Well, do you guys find this unfair? Should a human treat another human like this?? No right? I was fucking pissed, I swear. You should see the way John Doe react and answered me back. I was like "Okay.. Fine.. I am not angry.. I respect.." And gave a "smile". AHHHHHHH!!! GO TO HELL MAN JOHN DOE.

p/s : If you guys wanna know who is "John Doe", kindly ask me. Thanks and cheers.

Sincerely,
Jessie Foo :)
28 May 2009(Thursday)
4.22pm

4 comments:

  1. Like which idiot wouldn't know who JOHN DOE is... A BLACK GUY/GAY WTV. He is nice to me.=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your being mean, Michael. Nice to certain people only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you pearlly? BY THE WAY, MEAN? WHO TYPED THAT IDIOTIC GAY PERSON? THAT ONE MORE MEAN LA.haiyoh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN YOU. ALWAYS THINK IT'S ME WHO COMMENT? JUST SO YOU KNOW, MY COMMENT WAS QUITE LONG BUT I COULDN'T POST IT, UNSUCCESSFUL. BESIDES, NO ONE EVEN WENT TO HELP LA, RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete