Monday, May 25, 2009

RANDOM CRAP :)

HELLO PEOPLE. I know my greeting makes me sound like a hyperactive or restless fool and that suits our class but for not for me today. Well, just count today, weekeends and school holidays out yeah :) Seriously. I don't wanna move on to the topic about boring days so I'm just goanna crap something out seeing as we are IIS's absolutely brilliant people, right? :D
And before I forget, I'd like to take credit for the absolutely brillian editing of the LINKS. Actually, Michael started to link some of them, and then I added more and also edited their names. Lols. I know this blog is short but there are just a few things I'd like to say to our dearest Sofia Emily. I'd wish her to enjoy her 3 months over at America and that she won't migrate, God forbid. Lol. It's just a figure of speech :) But in Jessie's point of view, it's pretty much boring in KBSM 2 without Sofia Emily around, which I'd have to fully agree on. Moving on, this is for my prince, and if you guys are fed-up of hearing or reading me crap about my prince, then just ignore the next few sentences but for those of you who have a good heart, please just continue reading :) Actually, I've deleted the last few sentences here seeing as I'm not a useless pathetic emo shit like I was a few weeks back. Well, at least that's what Michael said. The point is, this post has been edited. Get it? Lol.
And lastly I'd like to add, I'm in a really good mood lately. So, don't spoil my mood (: hahas.

PEARLLY :)
angels on the moon, 9:56:38

No comments:

Post a Comment