Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mrs Chooi, I am Michael Loo. =.="

Hey guys. Michael here. Sorry yeah, I can't blog yesterday as it was my bedtime. Guess what? I dreamt that Inbba danced with Puvandran. LOL. I ain't kidding. Well, I sound mean. hehe. Anyway, I will start with the KBSM 2 scene on the 26.5.2009.





Scene 1(during English class)


Ms Nurull: but, but, but.....
KBSM 2: [the choral speaking script], but, but, but...wait a minute, here comes Malaysia's bullet train, Malaysia's dashing striker. [LAUGHS]

Ms Nurull: [She laughed until she almost cried]. Haiiyoh, you all arh. [Laughs again].



* Kum Moon went to Ms Nurull and sat with her, because he don't know how to write the essay. So, he needs Ms Nurull to guide him.




Scene 2(during English class)


Collin: Ms Nurull, your place like coffee shop la, but too bad no coffee


Ms Nurull: Shut up, Collin [she was kidding anyway]. lol

Scene 3(during English class)

Michael: Eh, Jessie remember Night at the Museum 2

Jessie: Oh yea.

Michael: Remember the lil' guy in the grass screming AHHHHH i am coming and when we look at the grass, there's nothing. And remember, that he sat on the squirrel and thought that was the biggest thing on earth?

Jessie: [LAUGHED LIKE SHIT]. OH YEAAA..

Ms Nurull: [Almost cried].(Because Ms Nurull also watch the movie already, so she remembered the joke)

OK, TODAY, 27/05/2009. I owned a new name.=.="

Mrs Chooi, went to Aussie, Melbourne for two weeks. She came back to Ipoh safely. Luckily. LOL. So, today, quite good mood. Then, she announced our art marks. And Bla, bla , bla. Oh yea, before that, Cik Maznah and came in and asked Mrs Chooi, 'ART CLASS ARH?'. Then Mrs Chooi say, ' Yes'. Then, Wesley say, 'NO ARH, SWIMMING CLASS.=.=.'. LOL. I laughed like hell. Not the whole class heard, but I did because I was right in front of Wesley. Ok, then after Ming Wey was my name. Guess how she called my name?ZI CHENG. WTF?NO ONE CALLS ME THAT. They call me either Michael or Loo Zi. HER ASS LA. Idiot. Then, I say, no one calls me that name. Then she say, tell your father it is not your name. Common, again, no one calls me ZI CHENG. ASS HOLE. And, it is my name, I know better than you okay? Don't try and argue my name with me. Other things, about art, I won't argue with you, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY NAME, I WILL BECAUSE I KNOW MY NAME BETTER THAN YOU? Mrs Chooi, I want to ask you one question, if I call you, 'CHEW IN', will you like it? As I can answer, you won't like it. And, I dont think anyone on earth will call you this right?=.=".

ENJOY

Sincerely,

Michael Loo or ZI CHENG. (DONT EVER CALL ME THAT, THE ZI CHENG).=.=". ASS HOLE.

27/05/2009

6.39 pm







No comments:

Post a Comment